DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS January 17, 2017.
In order to be considered for a Project GO scholarship, applicants must submit the following:
1) Completed, signed application
2) Transcripts: Please include unofficial transcripts with this application.
3) Letters of recommendation: Two letters of recommendation are required and should be submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. A letter from your commanding officer, using the template provided.
2. An academic letter of recommendation that addresses a. the relationship between the recommender and applicant and b. the reason the applicant is a good candidate for this scholarship. Application letters should be sent to email@example.com.
Items to prepare before applying:
Click here to see a complete list of the questions that you will need to answer in the online application.
For domestic applications, you can "save" and continue at a later date by closing the browser and then coming back to the link below and opening it from the same IP address. Your saved application will open automatically. For study abroad applications you will create a username and password to login to your account.
Click on one of the following links to be redirected to either the domestic or study abroad applications for the University of Kansas Project GO Program: